Port Charlotte Law Office Assists Individuals and Businesses with a Diverse Range of Legal Services and Representation
Port Charlotte Law Office
18501 Murdock Circle
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
T (941) 206-3700
F (941) 206 3701
Very few law offices in Florida, much less in the small town of Port Charlotte, possess the experience and range of case areas as Icard Merrill. Whether it's a simple real estate closing, a difficult divorce and child custody situation, or intellectual property dispute, the attorneys of Icard Merrill stand ready to assist you.
Our Port Charlotte law office is one of the largest, most diverse legal practices serving the residents and businesses of Charlotte County. With 60+ years' experience, clients enjoy access to one of the most talented and experienced legal teams in the entire state of Florida.
- Representation for You — Attorneys at the Icard Merrill law office in Port Charlotte assist individuals with a variety of legal needs, including but not limited to family law, estate planning, securities negligence, employment law and much more. Click here for a full list of case areas...
- Representation for Your Business — Businesses in Port Charlotte and surrounding communities can access a wide variety of legal services and representation ranging from business formation to patent and trademark litigation, employment disputes and more. Click here for a full list of case areas serving businesses...
- Mediation and Arbitration — Besides having the most experienced and diverse legal team in Port Charlotte, the Icard Merrill law office also provides exceptional mediation and arbitration services for medical malpractice and personal injury disputes.
Icard-Merrill Attorneys Serving Port Charlotte
- David M. Levin – Environmental, waterfront property, land use and governmental law (Full-time)
- Bradley Ellis – See attorney biography page for full list of services (Mon. - Thus. by appointment; and Fridays)
- Anthony J. Manganiello III – See attorney biography page for full list of services (Mon. - Thus. by appointment; and Fridays)
Attorneys from other Icard-Merrill case areas are available in the Port Charlotte office by special appointment. Please call (941) 206-3700 to schedule an appointment, or see a complete list of our practice areas to find the right attorney for your circumstances.