Bradley Ellis concentrates his practice in the areas of land use and zoning, construction, governmental liability, commercial and general litigation, and appeals. He advises a wide range of clients on legal matters relating to real estate, permitting, planning, development, and environmental issues.
Prior to joining Icard Merrill, Mr. Ellis served as an associate for a West Palm Beach firm where he practiced in various areas of civil litigation, including commercial litigation, construction defects, governmental liability, personal injury, premises liability, and products liability.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2007); Cum Laude; Florida Blue Key; The Florida Moot Court Team, board member; UF Journal of Technology Law and Policy, board member; Order of Barristers national member; UF Levin College of Law Fall 2007 Graduation commencement speaker.
- Florida State University (B.S., Political Science and Criminology 2003); Summa Cum Laude; Co-Valedictorian.
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Southern District of Florida
- U.S. 11th Circuit
Background and Experience
- Roberts, Reynolds, Bedard & Tuzzio, PLLC; West Palm Beach, Florida; Associate (April 2008 to August 2014)
- State Attorney's Office, 8th Judicial Circuit, Gainesville, Florida; Certified Legal Intern (August 2007 to December 2007)
- The Florida Bar Sworn: Apr. 17, 2008
- U.S. Middle District of Florida Sworn: July 2, 2008
- U.S. Southern District of Florida Sworn: July 11, 2008
- U.S. 11th Circuit Admitted: Dec. 8, 2011
- Lozman v. City of Riviera Beach, 713 F.3d 1066 (11th Cir. 2013).
- Lozman v. City of Riviera Beach, 539 Fed.Appx. 997 (11th Cir. 2013).
- Forbes v. City of North Miami, 509 Fed. Appx. 864 (11th Cir. 2013).
- Donnelly v. City of Parkland, No. 12-60015-Civ., 2012WL253212 (S.D.Fla., Jan. 26, 2012).
- Lozman v. City of Riviera Beach, 39 F.Supp.3d 1392 (S.D. Fla., Oct. 29, 2014).
- Forbes v. City of North Miami, No. 11-21200-Civ., 2012WL1135820 (S.D.Fla., Apr. 4, 2012).