John Waskom devotes his practice to estate planning, guardianship, probate administration, and business transactions, with an emphasis on contested or litigated matters related to estates, trusts, and guardianships.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., 1992), Honors; Order of the Coif
- University of Tennessee (M.B.A., 1983)
- University of Tennessee (B.S., 1979), High Honors
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Background and Experience
- Prior to attending law school, Mr. Waskom worked in corporate America for such notable companies as General Electric and United Technologies, as a financial analyst and manager of logistics and distribution.
- The Florida Bar: Member; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member; Real Property and Probate Section