Kelly Causey’s primary areas of practice include real estate (ownership and title disputes), ad valorem real property taxation, lease issues, real property purchase and sale transactions, development of real property, zoning and administrative matters, institutional lending and commercial leasing, title insurance, and title insurance claims.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of Miami (B.A., 2006)
Background and Experience
- While a student at Stetson University College of Law, Ms. Causey completed the Mediation skills training course.
- University of South Florida Athletic Compliance Department: Intern, Spring 2010
- 4 year varsity athlete, participating on the University of Texas Longhorn's Womens Soccer Team and concluding her soccer career on the University of Miami Hurricane's Womens Soccer Team as an ACC Academic All Conference Player
- Prior to and throughout college, Ms. Causey participated on IMG Academies' soccer teams, based in Bradenton, Florida.
- The Florida Bar: Member; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association: Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member