Mark Dungan’s practice includes general litigation, land use, and appeals. He is noted for drafting concise, scholarly, and persuasive legal memoranda and briefs on a wide variety of legal issues.
- University of Florida (J.D., 1996), Honors
Member and Associate Editor, University of Florida Law Review, 1995-1996
- University of South Florida (B.A., 1991),cum laude
- Bronze Award, Legal Aid of Manasota (recognized for 20 to 49 hours of pro bono legal services) (2012)
- The Florida Bar: Member; Appellate Practice Section; Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- American Bar Association: Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member