Robert Drean concentrates his practice in the areas of trust and probate litigation, general litigation, and guardianships. He assists his clients in a wide variety of matters, including the initiation of lawsuits, the discovery process, and early case resolution, drawing on his ability to articulate, listen, and persuade – refined through his previous sales and marketing career.
Mr. Drean also utilizes his accomplished skill sets to support attorneys at the firm through the drafting of legal memoranda and pleadings.
- Vermont Law School (J.D., 2008), Honors
- University of Central Florida (B.A., Political Science, 2003)
Background and Experience
- Prior to attending law school, Mr. Drean focused his career in the areas of sales and marketing.
- The Florida Bar: Member; Young Lawyers Division
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member; Young Lawyers Division