Bianca Manos is a litigation attorney practicing in the areas of family law and civil litigation, with a particular focus on matters involving dissolution of marriage, child custody disputes, alimony, paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, child support, and dependency law.
Bianca passionately advocates on behalf of her clients while supporting them through various daunting legal circumstances. When clients find themselves in these unfamiliar, distressing, and potentially contentious experiences, Bianca makes every effort to collaborate with her clients to ensure that they understand their positions and can actively make informed decisions throughout the process.
During law school, Bianca interned for a federal judge in Miami, served as editor-in-chief of the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, and also competed on the University of Florida’s Trial Team.
Having lived in Miami, Gainesville, and Tampa, Bianca is happily settled in Sarasota and loves the community and its people. When she can, Bianca volunteers as a Guardian ad Litem, advocating for the best interests of children in family law disputes.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star, Family Law, 2020, 2022
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Sarasota, Class of 2020
- Young Professionals Group
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem, 12th Judicial Circuit
- The Florida Bar: Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Chair-Elect, Family Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, Editor-in-Chief
- University of Florida Trial Team
- Nine Icard Merrill Attorneys Selected as 2022 Florida Super Lawyers
- Icard Merrill Associates Promoted to Member
- Icard Merrill Renews Commitment to Pro Bono Service
- Ten Icard Merrill Attorneys Named 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Selected for Leadership Sarasota County
- Bianca N. Manos Joins Icard Merrill