Nicole Price’s practice focuses primarily on community association law and real estate litigation. She provides general representation to condominium, homeowner, and co-op associations, and works with associations on litigation involving covenant enforcement, collection, and other landlord tenant matters. In addition, she has experience in construction litigation, personal injury litigation, and family law matters.
Nicole is an active member of The Florida Bar, Sarasota County Bar Association, Manatee Inn of Court, Greater Sarasota Chamber’s Young Professionals Group, and Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL). She is a member of the West Florida Chapter of Community Association Institute (CAI) and serves as secretary of CAI’s Young Professionals Committee.
Nicole has been recognized for her extensive involvement in pro bono services. She is chair of the firm’s pro bono committee and coordinates Icard Merrill’s long-standing program to provide vital legal services to those in need. In 2019 and 2021, she was honored by the Supreme Court of Florida for donating over 100 hours of pro bono work. In addition, she is a member of the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee.
Nicole was a member of the Leadership Sarasota class of 2019 and has volunteered as a mock trial coach for Riverview High School since 2017. She was named as an Elite Top Attorney by Sarasota Magazine in 2020.
Nicole received her J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While in law school, she served as secretary of the Family Law Society and chair of intramural competitions for the Trial Team. She won the 2016 Best Advocate Award in the Florida Justice Association Trial Competition. Nicole received her undergraduate degree in history and psychology from Johns Hopkins University.
- Supreme Court of Florida Pro Bono Award (100+ pro bono hours), 2019, 2021
- Elite Top Attorneys, 2020, Sarasota Magazine
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Manatee Inn of Court, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Community Association Institute (CAI), West Florida Chapter
- Young Professionals Committee, Member and Secretary
- Icard Merrill Pro Bono Program, Committee Chair and Program Coordinator
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL), Member
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Group
- Leadership Sarasota, 2019 Class
- Mock Trial Coach, Riverview High School, 2017-present
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Florida Real Property Complex Transactions – 11th Edition, contributing author with Attorney Richard S. Webb IV
- Community Associations Institute (CAI) Platinum Sponsor Video – Association Legal Resources
- Icard Merrill Associates Promoted to Member
- Icard Merrill Renews Commitment to Pro Bono Service
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Named 2020 Elite Top Attorneys
- “Pandemic Increases Need for Legal Aid,” Sarasota Herald-Tribune, July 12, 2020
- Icard Merrill Team Participates in CA Day
- Icard Merrill Sponsors SCBA High School Mock Trial Competition
- Nicole M. Price Sworn In
- Nicole M. Price Joins Icard Merrill