GO HERE to view Bob Lyons’ calendar. To hold dates or schedule a mediation or arbitration, contact Diana Main at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941.552.3871.
With over 40 years of experience handling scores of jury trials through verdict, Robert Lyons has gained wide recognition as a prominent trial attorney focusing on medical and professional negligence, personal injury, insurance disputes, and property damage claims. Bob has also litigated or tried to verdict a broad and varied range of civil law disputes, including premises liability claims, insurance coverage disputes, casualty losses, police misconduct and civil rights claims, fraud and embezzlement claims, arson and property destruction claims, and commercial and business disputes.
Bob now devotes his practice to mediations and arbitrations. He is certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit-Civil Mediator for mediation in all Florida Circuit Courts as well as the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is also qualified to serve as a court ordered, non-binding arbitrator, voluntary binding arbitrator, and trial resolution judge.
Bob has received peer recognition for excellence in both trial work and alternative dispute resolution. This notable ratings and Bob’s success as a mediator and arbitrator are derived from his vast and varied litigation experience.
Bob brings this wealth of knowledge, experience, and courtroom achievements as well as a keen understanding of the parties’ respective positions to successfully mediate and arbitrate civil practice claims. The tenacity he brought to the courtroom over the last four decades in the successful litigation of complex civil matters now translates into positive energy, persevering dedication, creative solution and problem solving, and unrelenting commitment in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Along with Bob’s immeasurable experience in the successful litigation of complex multi-issue and multi-party personal injury and medical malpractice cases and legally intricate insurance disputes, he has vast and distinctive experience handling condominium and homeowner association matters and controversies. His highly accomplished and expansive trial experience, keen ability to analyze the law and skillfully handle complicated cases, presents an excellent foundation for his service as a mediator and arbitrator of civil practice disputes.
His notable achievements and affiliations reflect a career long commitment to civil trial practice as well as highly refined leadership skills, making Bob an extremely knowledgeable, qualified, and desirable mediator and arbitrator of civil disputes.
- President of Icard Merrill, 1999 to 2021
- Elite Top Attorneys, Sarasota Magazine, 2020, 2021, 2022
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2010 to present
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2010 to present
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit-Civil Mediator
- Qualified to serve as Court-Ordered, Non-Binding Arbitrator and Voluntary Binding Arbitrator and Trial Resolution Judge
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- The Florida Bar: Member; Alternative Dispute Resolution Section; Trial Lawyers Section
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member
- State Bar of Michigan: Member, Resigned 2023
- Macomb County Bar Association: Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA): Member; Former National Representative
- Sarasota Chapter of ABOTA: Member; Past President
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Honored as 2022 Elite Top Attorneys
- Twelve Icard Merrill Attorneys Honored as 2023 Best Lawyers
- Icard Merrill Names Telese Zuberer as Firm President
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Honored as 2021 Elite Top Attorneys
- Eleven Icard Merrill Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers in America
- Icard Merrill Renews Commitment to Pro Bono Service
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Named 2020 Elite Top Attorneys
- Eight Icard Merrill Attorneys Earn 2021 Best Lawyers in America Honors
- Six Icard Merrill Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers in America
- Six Icard Merrill Attorneys Named to 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Ten Icard Merrill Attorneys Named to 2018 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
MEDIATIONS & ARBITRATIONS
GO HERE to view Bob Lyons’ calendar.
To hold dates or schedule a mediation or arbitration, contact Diana Main at email@example.com or 941.552.3871.
|2 parties||$250.00 per hour, per party|
|3 parties||$225.00 per hour, per party|
|4 or more parties||$200.00 per hour, per party|
|Minimum Fee ½ day||4 hours|
|Minimum Fee full day||7 hours|
Mr. Lyons’ hourly rate for arbitration starts at $600.
Please note that services are available throughout Florida via Zoom.