JUNE 18, 2018 – Icard Merrill is pleased to announce that ten of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to the list of 2018 Florida Super Lawyers and Florida Rising Stars. Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice, attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Icard Merrill attorneys selected to the list of 2018 Super Lawyers are:
- Charles J. Bartlett, Business Litigation
- Drew Clayton, Securities Litigation
- Thomas F. Icard, Jr.,Construction Litigation
- Robert G. Lyons, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- William W. Merrill III, Land Use/Zoning
- Alyssa M. Nohren, Real Estate
- Jaime L. Wallace, Family Law
Selected to 2018 Florida Rising Stars are:
- Matthew Brockway, Land Use/Zoning
- Bradley J. Ellis, Land Use/Zoning
- Anthony J. Manganiello III, Personal Injury – Defense
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators such as experience, transactions, honors, certifications, professional activity, and community service. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The final published list represents no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state.