Worth Graham concentrates his practice in the areas of securities arbitration and business litigation. Typical securities cases involve representing investors who have lost money as a result of negligent investment advice, fraud, or investments that violate The Florida Securities and Investor Protection Act.
Worth brings a special passion to the investment dispute arena, having seen the devastating losses suffered by one of his grandparents resulting from an investment fraud. This incident motivated him to attend law school and help other victims of fraud.
Prior to joining Icard Merrill, Worth was an associate at The Clayton Law Firm, P.A. where he also specialized in securities arbitration and business litigation. He was born and raised in Sarasota.
- Elite Top Attorneys, Sarasota Magazine, 2020, 2021
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019, 2020, 2022
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- The Florida Bar: Member; Young Lawyers
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member; Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association: Member; Young Lawyers Division; Business Law
- Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court, 2012 – present
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- A Brief Introduction to Securities Arbitration and Litigation, Sarasota County Bar Association’s The Docket, January 2017
- Nine Icard Merrill Attorneys Selected as 2022 Florida Super Lawyers
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Honored as 2021 Elite Top Attorneys
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Named 2020 Elite Top Attorneys
- Ten Icard Merrill Attorneys Named 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Icard Merrill Attorneys Selected for Leadership Sarasota County
- Eight Icard Merrill Attorneys Named to 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars