Icard Merrill’s environmental law attorneys have specialized training and experience to handle the full spectrum of issues arising from environmental regulations. We provide quality representation to a diverse range of clients – including businesses, developers, governmental entities, and individuals – on all legal issues related to environmental permitting, regulatory compliance, due diligence, and litigation.
We have developed positive relationships with local, state, and federal agencies that regulate land development and environmental permitting. These associations prove crucial when our environmental law attorneys represent clients before regulatory agencies, and state and federal courts, as well as when they appear before the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, The Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund, Department of Community Affairs, Regional Planning Councils, Southwest Florida Water Management District, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and local governmental bodies throughout the state of Florida.
The extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of our lawyers allows us to offer legal services regarding a broad scope of environmental and land zoning issues, including:
- CERCLA, State, and County Enforcement Actions Imposing Liability for Contaminated Real Property
- Civil and Administrative Environmental Litigation and Appeals
- Due Diligence and Environmental Compliance Assessments
- EPA, State, and County Regulatory Proceedings
- Environmental Resource Permitting (ERP)
- Hazardous Waste and Landfill Permitting
- Hazardous Waste Issues, Groundwater Contamination, and Asbestos
- Marinas and Submerged Land Leases
- Special Issues Regarding Conservation Areas
- Stormwater Management Permitting
- Wetlands Alteration, Mitigation, and Sovereign Lands Issues
- Wetlands Jurisdiction Determinations
Our environmental law attorneys associate closely with our clients’ experts and consultants to minimize potential liabilities and expenses related to these environmental matters, including green development, permitting and compliance, and related areas of concern.
If you need an attorney experienced in all facets of environmental regulation and permitting or other land use matters, use the form below to contact us today.