The experienced title insurance lawyers at Icard Merrill provide a wide and varied range of services. We understand the importance of a well-prepared and carefully executed title examination — which includes a review and analysis of covenants, easements, and restrictions affecting real property — in protecting our clients’ real estate interests. The comprehensive title insurance services provided by Icard Merrill’s real estate group includes commitments, as well as owner’s, mortgagee’s, and leasehold title insurance policies.
Our accomplished real estate attorneys keep apprised of all industry trends and changes — including evolving title insurance legislation — in order to provide clients with timely and practical solutions to commercial and residential title issues.
Icard Merrill is an authorized agent for Allegiant, Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, First American Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance, The Fund, and WFG National Title Insurance Company.
Title defects and other issues can cause unnecessary delays during a real estate transaction. To better protect your investment by beginning the title examination process as quickly as possible, contact us today to initiate a comprehensive title examination.
Todd D. Kaplan
David M. Levin
Robert E. Messick
Alyssa M. Nohren
J. Geoffrey Pflugner
Stephen D. Rees, Jr.
Jordan J. Riccardi
Real Estate and Land Use
- Buying or Selling Property
- Condominiums and Community Associations
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Environmental Regulation and Permitting
- Government and Administrative
- Governmental Law
- Green Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Landlord-Tenant and Leasing Transactions and Disputes
- Mediation and Arbitration Services
- Mobile Home and Manufactured Housing
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Disputes and Litigation
- Real Property and Personal Property Taxation
- Title Insurance
- Waterfront Property
- Wetland and Coastal Permitting
- Zoning, Planning, and Development