Land Use and Zoning Litigation and Appeals
Icard Merrill’s land use attorneys represent clients in litigation and appeals of land use decisions by administrative and governmental entities, as well as lawsuits involving non-governmental private parties. Our knowledge of the administrative processes, coupled with our depth of experience with land use regulations, makes us effective advocates for clients seeking just results in the land use process.
We provide coordinated litigation and appellate services in the area of land use and environmental law. Our litigators have considerable experience in a wide variety of complex land use and environmental law matters – including litigation of the “taking” issues, concurrency (adequate public facilities), quasi-judicial government decisions, and other intricate land use issues – and are passionate about providing the best representation possible.
Our extensive land use background and enhanced insight allows us to offer innovative approaches in the successful resolution of our clients’ specific land use litigation needs.
G. Matthew Brockway
Bradley J. Ellis
Thomas F. Icard, Jr.
N. Macaire King
David M. Levin
William W. Merrill III
Stephen D. Rees, Jr.
Real Estate and Land Use
- Buying or Selling Property
- Condominiums and Community Associations
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Environmental Regulation and Permitting
- Government and Administrative
- Governmental Law
- Green Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Landlord-Tenant and Leasing Transactions and Disputes
- Mediation and Arbitration Services
- Mobile Home and Manufactured Housing
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Disputes and Litigation
- Real Property and Personal Property Taxation
- Title Insurance
- Waterfront Property
- Wetland and Coastal Permitting
- Zoning, Planning, and Development